Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
I’ve recently added both the 1992 & 1994 CB catalogues to my collection and have just finished scanning them.

How do I get them on the RB archive? Just post them here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=403842 and let a mod move them?

Re: Claud Butler 1985,'86,'87,'91,'92,'94,'96 & 98 catalogues

So before I scan this lot, is the Archive & Gallery adding stuff or has all that gone now?

Would it be better to just post them here?

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 1,881

Peachy!":1kwyygla said:
mk one":1kwyygla said:
Im sure FluffyChicken used to look after the catalogue section, might be mistaken though :)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3734

Cheers, I'll PM him

Well my PM was read, but no reply.... ok, so I might be wasting my time, but I'm just gonna post them on a dedicated thread instead. An admin can move them to the Archive if and when they see fit. :|

For as far I know no new content can be added to the RB Archive, but I am looking forward to seeing your content in this section.

Elev12k":2r1lxwvp said:
For as far I know no new content can be added to the RB Archive, but I am looking forward to seeing your content in this section.

Since when Melv?

I thought you used to be kinda 'in charge' of it - pretty disappointing if you can no longer add to the resources of the site... :(

Peachy!":ctmvkcd1 said:
Peachy!":ctmvkcd1 said:
mk one":ctmvkcd1 said:
Im sure FluffyChicken used to look after the catalogue section, might be mistaken though :)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3734

Cheers, I'll PM him

Well my PM was read, but no reply.... ok, so I might be wasting my time, but I'm just gonna post them on a dedicated thread instead. An admin can move them to the Archive if and when they see fit. :|

nope just busy when i read it, then promptly forgot and only remembered when i logged back in just now :)

BoyBurning":1twlm0e3 said:
Elev12k":1twlm0e3 said:

Since when Melv?

I thought you used to be kinda 'in charge' of it - pretty disappointing if you can no longer add to the resources of the site... :(

myself and elev12k can still upload to the gallery&archive.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... Catalogue/

If they are emailed to me, I can place them up in higher quality then users can post (so make the text readable)

At least I certainly still can
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... Catalogue/
tested with the front cover of 1985

Back