WANTED: Any unwanted MTB Magazines for new bike shop

jamiekirkham

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys

Me and a friend are opening a new independent bike shop near old street, East London. We are looking to have a old/retro mtb magazine/book library for customers to peruse and enjoy whilst waiting for on the spot repairs, or just when hanging out in the shop...

I'll be honest and say that we wouldn't be able to offer any money for magazines (apart from postage should that be the case) as we are opening on a shoestring budget, but if any of you kind souls out there have unwanted collections/books or a few mags and would be willing to donate some to us, then I assure you it will go to a good home and will give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing you helped with opening an honest mechanic run bike shop. We will be sure to give you a nice little hook up on mechanic work etc should you be local and need our services....

Many thanks in advance

Jamie

Re:

Hey Guys,

The shop is up and running now.

SBC Cycles - Based in East London, Near Old Street/Shoreditch - 41 Cropley Street, N1 7HT
http://www.sbccycles.com
shop@sbccycles.com

Check out the facebook page for more pics of the shop.
http://www.facebook.com/sbccycles

We made a skull tool board and wallpapered the toilet with Mint Sauce!!!

We have an arcade machine, decks, a shit ton of records and loads of MBUK and 80's BMX ACTION Mags to read...

Please drop by and say hello...

Discounts offered on parts/labour for any 90's MBUK mags that we don't have...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 3,961
  • 1741462_464012333760039_1589723552_n.jpg
    1741462_464012333760039_1589723552_n.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 3,961
wow, good luck and i will see what i can find stashed away. its one of my dreams to open a shop oop north but dont have the balls :( ........................yet

Re:

Always collecting. Where are you and what you have? Our goal was to collect every Mbuk ever released and we have a bunch of other titles in the collection. it somewhat took a back seat cos the shop got busy. Certainly nothing to complain about :)

Re: mags wanted

I have most if not all mbuk from 1997 to 2002 with some mbr titles and a few mbr international's along with about 100 cycling weekly's...
In Birmingham by the way...
John

Park Tools are including Ninja Throwing Stars with their mechanic level tool kit :shock: :shock:

Back