Request : 1991 Saracen catalogue scan please!! SORTED!

It is more of a massive poster than Catalog. I have it, but 200 miles away from here at my folks. It has Jez Avery in lots of loud Bula gear descending on a E-stay Conquest hydrotech comp.
I'll ask my brother to try and dig it out if he is about my folks house in the near future.

StevePSD":2dbpuhv0 said:
It is more of a massive poster than Catalog. I have it, but 200 miles away from here at my folks. It has Jez Avery in lots of loud Bula gear descending on a E-stay Conquest hydrotech comp.
I'll ask my brother to try and dig it out if he is about my folks house in the near future.

That's the one....about 12 inches square and unfolds showing all the models....threw mine away a couple of house moves ago and now I need it :roll: :roll: :roll:

p.s You still got them Axo's ;)

Sorry to hijack, but it's a free bump too ;)
Also after a 91/92 catalogue scan..... Tufftrax if possible, or just a picture. Used to have one before it got nicked by some *&$" :evil:
Dark grey, full dx groupset. I don't have any pics of it though!

I'd like to see this too, there's one I remember I liked the look of, frame was mostly black, looked really cool.

Blimey, I never would have thought a catalogue from a volume cycle manufacturer would be so rare! Shall we all chip in for a wanted advert in a sunday paper ;)

Back