Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:39 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Posts: 16600
Location: Yorkshire, England
Well the Archive is a bit thin on bike tech docs and info.

Not that I happened to have just bought one or anything, but there must be quite a bit people have acquired since a scrape of here was last done.

So what have you that is not in the archive (or can now scan better) ?
(anything F3 related ? ;) )


Archive link
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... hive/Pace/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Lancashire
FluffyChicken wrote:
Well the Archive is a bit thin on bike tech docs and info.

Not that I happened to have just bought one or anything, but there must be quite a bit people have acquired since a scrape of here was last done.

So what have you that is not in the archive (or can now scan better) ?
(anything F3 related ? ;) )


Archive link
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... hive/Pace/

Hi FC, I sent a jpg and a Acrobat scan of Brant Richards book on suspension servicing, which included Pace forks, to drystonepaul, as they were too big to be uploaded. I have got new jpgs of them which are the right size if you want them. There are also a couple of articles on drystonepaul's magazine scans thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 am 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8144
Location: Macclesfield Forest
Sorted these scans out now.

See here: --> http://www.drystonepaul.com/Retrobike/S ... chards.pdf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:01 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Lancashire
drystonepaul wrote:
Sorted these scans out now.

See here: --> http://www.drystonepaul.com/Retrobike/S ... chards.pdf

Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Posts: 16600
Location: Yorkshire, England
Yes that's why I asked for them. I pop them up in the Gallery&Archive... The link in my first post.

Any more PACE stuff out there ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:54 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Lancashire
FluffyChicken wrote:
Yes that's why I asked for them. I pop them up in the Gallery&Archive... The link in my first post.

Any more PACE stuff out there ?

I sent you everything I found. I will keep my eyes peeled and if I find anything I will whizz it over to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8144
Location: Macclesfield Forest
TrevorKershaw wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
Sorted these scans out now.

See here: --> http://www.drystonepaul.com/Retrobike/S ... chards.pdf

Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?


The files will stay on my server and anyone can download from there. I usually do it this way as it's easier than sending files out to individuals via email or file transfer.
Fluffychicken will be able to (and no doubt already has) download the PDF and then add it to the Retrobike archive.

It's a team effort.

Oh, and thanks for scanning everything in the first place Trevor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Posts: 16600
Location: Yorkshire, England
Not put the pdf up, I might put the pictures up as not quite sure where I would put it being a multiple product service guide :lol:
Been pondering for a while now :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Lancashire
drystonepaul wrote:
TrevorKershaw wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
Sorted these scans out now.

See here: --> http://www.drystonepaul.com/Retrobike/S ... chards.pdf

Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?


The files will stay on my server and anyone can download from there. I usually do it this way as it's easier than sending files out to individuals via email or file transfer.
Fluffychicken will be able to (and no doubt already has) download the PDF and then add it to the Retrobike archive.

It's a team effort.

Oh, and thanks for scanning everything in the first place Trevor.

I agree. If I find any more stuff I will pass it over to you guys. Anything specific you are looking for?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Lancashire
drystonepaul wrote:
TrevorKershaw wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
Sorted these scans out now.

See here: --> http://www.drystonepaul.com/Retrobike/S ... chards.pdf

Hi DSP, Is there a central repository where these get listed for use by members?


The files will stay on my server and anyone can download from there. I usually do it this way as it's easier than sending files out to individuals via email or file transfer.
Fluffychicken will be able to (and no doubt already has) download the PDF and then add it to the Retrobike archive.

It's a team effort.

Oh, and thanks for scanning everything in the first place Trevor.

I have scanned some others;

John Stevenson & Brant Richards book (B&W):
Wheel building and truing - 7 pages
Brakes: Cantilevers, Magura Hydrostop - 9 pages

Haynes Bike Book (Colour)
Brakes with fault finding guide - 14 pages

Let me know if you want them.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group