Ned Overend's Specialized Epic Ultimate - MBA 1991

Thanks for posting that John.

I like the bit where it says "You can be just like Ned." Where do I sign up?!

I do have many MBA from '88 through '95 so if there is a specific article or test someone is interested in, post it here (or start a new thread).

I will scan it in when I have the time and email it to John (if he is agreeable) for posting.

I'd prefer a post rather than PM or email so that others who might want the same article wont need to send a separate PM/email with the same request.

CCMDoc":3usb8631 said:
I do have many MBA from '88 through '95 so if there is a specific article or test someone is interested in, post it here (or start a new thread).

I will scan it in when I have the time and email it to John (if he is agreeable) for posting.

I'd prefer a post rather than PM or email so that others who might want the same article wont need to send a separate PM/email with the same request.

Do you have any of these in your stash please...?

All MBA:

• May 1989
• June 1989
• July 1988
• Dec 1989
• Jan 1990
• Feb 1990
• Mar 1991

Cheers,
BB.

I'll check tonight but probably have most if not all of them.

What scans are you looking for?

CCMDoc":345vcmrl said:
I'll check tonight but probably have most if not all of them.

What scans are you looking for?

That's great, many thanks. Some of these are floating around, but the quality isn't that great - you seem to have got your scanner set up correctly and make a good job of things!

Jul 1988 - Spesh Stumpy Epic

May 1989 - Spesh Epic & Yeti Ultimate Pt I

Jun 1989 - Yeti Ultimate Pt. II

Dec 1989 - Klein Attitude

Jan 1990 - Miyata 100 years

Feb 1990 - Klein Attitude

Mar 1991 - Herbold at Durango & Cindy at Durango

Cheers,
BB.

I'll pull the mags I have tonight and start scanning them in tomorrow. Once done I'll post them to John and ask that he post them in the Archives.
Alternatively or in addition I can email them to you.

CCMDoc":iam46327 said:
I'll pull the mags I have tonight and start scanning them in tomorrow. Once done I'll post them to John and ask that he post them in the Archives.
Alternatively or in addition I can email them to you.

If you wouldn't mind emailing them to me in addition to sending through to John that would be great please.

Give me a nod when you've scanned and I'll PM you through an email address.

Cheers,
BB.

BoyBurning's scans all done and emailed to him.

Emailed them to John as well in case he wants to upload any of it.

Back