1997 X-Lite Catalogue

Catalogue X-Lite 1997 Product Catalogue

15 years ago? Now I feel old! Thanks for sharing, I've got one of those stem plugs, still going strong.

Thanks for posting this lot up.
Some of the nicest kit made imo, but being very local to the old X-lite factory does make me a tad biased :D

makster":3dg498iu said:
Thanks for posting this lot up.
Some of the nicest kit made imo, but being very local to the old X-lite factory does make me a tad biased :D

I remember riding to the factory with friends to ask if they were selling any 'seconds' cheap!
Still got the downhill bars from that day!

Bump so I can find it easier ;)

p.s If there are any X Lite hoarders out there, I want to be your freind and help you with your hoarding!!! :LOL:

stevetait":2hvaaz16 said:
Bump so I can find it easier ;)

p.s If there are any X Lite hoarders out there, I want to be your freind and help you with your hoarding!!! :LOL:

I'm getting a little bit hooked, Cant resist new red or black bits up for sale. . .

Hi all.. first post for me on this board and i just had to when i found this thread while doing some nostalgic x-lite googling :)
Im a proud owner of that exact titanium pro frame, incl green Stubbie pro bar ends and red camlok quick releases.
Im sure i have that product catalog somewhere as well. Still using their Race kit long sleeve today the few times i exercise :p (Also got some weird "Orange" cloths from back then.. almost unused)
Bike also has goodies like Pace RC36 Pro class suspension, Pace carbon front hub, Use titanium seat post, bontrager titanium handlebar and hope titanium rear hub. the rest is basically the first dark grey XTR series. I might post a pic of it ones its cleaned up! ;)

/Jimmy

Latest posts

Back