Feedback
View
My first mountain Bike.

Indexed gears and everything.

Attachments

• Courier87.jpg
    Courier87.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 14,827
I got that model a year later. Rode in to a back of a retro car - Austin 1100 :D
Sold it after the crash for £25

Looking at all these ads of Muddy Fox 80's has bought back so many happy times. Over that year I spent £1,600 on Muddy Fox. :shock:

OMG my first mountain bike, bought from perrys cycles in wellington.
Had that ad as a flyer used to look at it every night waiting for christmas for santa to deliver! Christmas day straight up the wrekin! Happy days. :D

missmyfat":qudrhcjr said:
OMG my first mountain bike, bought from perrys cycles in wellington.
Had that ad as a flyer used to look at it every night waiting for christmas for santa to deliver! Christmas day straight up the wrekin! Happy days. :D

completely my world too back in Dec 1987.

:D

That was my first proper MTB after my Puch Ranger. A mate & I saved up all our paper round cash for nearly a year to buy bikes, he bought a rockhopper!.

We used to get stopped by the Rozzers all the time to see what the bikes were!

I have a Courier that must be earlier (?) It has an elliptical main crankset all branded MuddyFox plus the usual integral steerer/stem etc. Rest of it is Suntour and DiaCompe. Any idea what year this might be???

smarshall":1sqkdfeg said:
I have a Courier that must be earlier (?) It has an elliptical main crankset all branded MuddyFox plus the usual integral steerer/stem etc. Rest of it is Suntour and DiaCompe. Any idea what year this might be???

To my knowledge The Courier appeared in 1986. The same colour and decals as the one above, but with non indexed suntour shifting and riser bars. Small differences elsewhere such as the chainset. Not sure it was elyptical though. I have one of each and I can't remember if it's oval or not.

Back