MBUK Collection, 1988-1992

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Been desperately trying to bring my old mags back 'home' after my mum chucked them away many moons ago while I was at university :?

Here's where I'm up to so far -

1988/9

IMG_0475.jpg

1990 (all complete bar June Vol 3 No. 6)

IMG_0476.jpg

1991 (all complete bar April Vol 4 No. 4)

IMG_0477.jpg

Needless to say, if anyone has those two copies for sale I'd be a very happy chappie :LOL:

Got loads more as well, but these years were the 'golden' ones in my eyes, when I used to hop, skip 'n jump down to my local newsagent to pick a copy up the day it was release and rush back to savour ever word, hour after hour.....ahem... I think I'll stop there.....you get the jist!!

Cheers,

Matty :D

Hi Matty agree with the quote about them being the golden ones , good work and good luck completing the collection
Degs

Cheers Degs...

Boy"O"Boy has very kindly provided April '91 - cheers, Ben!

IMG_0490.jpg

Now for the elusive June 1990... :LOL:

I also loved racing to the newsagents to get the latest issue!!.. 1989/1990 were the best years indeed!... Gutted i threw mine out after a few weeks of reading them.

Shame MBUK is a pile of crap these days! should be called Downhill should have an engine so i dont have to walk up the hills UK :LOL:

Shit! that brings back memories...I actually remember that issue cover....sad I know! It used to be a great read....but it did lose it tho!

1992 (all complete bar February Vol 5 No. 2)

IMG_0568.jpg

Why is there always one copy missing...?!

Anyone got it for sale :?:

;)

Nice collection mate...don't supoose you have the race results for the Blandford Forum race in April of 1992 do you???? (I came 26th :)

Cheers

Rich

Rich":19p5n5wp said:
Nice collection mate...don't supoose you have the race results for the Blandford Forum race in April of 1992 do you???? (I came 26th :)

Cheers

Rich

Hi Rich,

Yep, it was reviewed in May's mag -

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

Cr*p photos again, sorry - I really must get a scanner...

Latest posts

Back