X-Lite catalogue scans anyone?

Which stem have you bought mate? I've either got or have had every retro part X-lite have made over the years so I'll be able to give you an idea.

Staf

The one with the holes in. Would like a seatpost to match, probably silver.

I know there were a couple of Clikons and a metal matrix but would like to see a catalogue scan of what was available at the same time as the holey stem.

I've got a little catalogue that is in a NOS seat bolt I've got at home. Can scan it but will need someone to post it here if I can email to them?

markoc":1djlnlrn said:
I've got a little catalogue that is in a NOS seat bolt I've got at home. Can scan it but will need someone to post it here if I can email to them?

ooh, does it have seat posts and the stem that I mentioned in it? If so email it to me

I've just sold the one that matches that to racerx it's the ZE one mine was NOS and boxed, he may be persuaded to part with it, this is what it looked like:
16122010422.jpg

The click on and metal matrix posts came later but a silver metal matrix always looks good, and they do there job well too with no slip at all even with a big lump like me on it, I've got them on a few of my bikes.

Staf.

Yeah same time as the holey, you're right it's not as cool as the later stuff, I assume you're going to polish your holey as the ano was very faded so look for a polished Metal matrix good match and beautifully CNC'd finish

Back