Catalogue 1990 Muddy Fox Katana Brochure / Catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality thanks. Makes me want a wheel disk even more.

The prestige pro is :cool: , have never seen one so must be pretty rare. Must keep eyes peeled.

Not seen many of these at all, Kaisers Courier Prestige is the best I have seen on here. BITD a mate had the Mega 550 which was stolen and replaced under insurance with a 1991 Limited Edition which was Black Zolatone with DX.

A Prestige Pro would be my unicorn.

Carl.

I didnt realise how large the range was! There are loads of bikes in this range I would be proud to own and ride.

Best MF year for me.

the_duke":19smy4tk said:
Quality thanks. Makes me want a wheel disk even more.

The prestige pro is :cool: , have never seen one so must be pretty rare. Must keep eyes peeled.

hmmm you and a number of other people like me!

What a great brochure - way ahead of its time really and a massive range too.

Thanks for scanning that in , brilliant !! Remember lusting after that aluminium mega in my local bike shop window.

That aluminium team looks gorgeous in the blue , want one of those now ! :cool:

MF

thanks for scanning that!! I had a 22" Courier Mega!! just like the one in that catalogue! It was far too big for me, but told myself i'd grow into it???? :LOL: :roll: Never did though as i only reached the dizzy heights of 5ft 11".

Eventually sold to a guy who was 6ft 5" and it fitted him ok. But i had bought an 18" 1991 Cannondale SM500 and swapped all the Muddy Fox groupset over to it, as it was Suntour X1 that came on the 'Dale which was pretty useless?? Still the guy that bought the MF Courier Mega was none the wiser! :D

Would've liked to try an 18" version?? as the big 22" was a nice big old thing, but just not the right size for me.

I'll dig out some pics of it and get them posted up on here.

Cheers
Greig.

Nice scan thanks... Has anyone else noticed that the Adventurer is actually called a Predator? Was there a name change somewhere along the line?

This should be in the archive catalogs, there's '91 in there but this... this is mind boggling...

Especially with all that cash in tat at the end!

Who looks after getting things in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back