Long shot I know, oZone Oxygen

o zone

not quite what you were looking for but worth a look ;)

ozone.jpg

peace

Many thanks, it's a step closer and interesting, I wonder if the phone number still works ??

Thanks for taking the time.

Yea, lot of cash now and even more then.
I have a figure in my head of £700 for my frame but that might have Inc a few bits as well.

Do you know what date that piece was from Grundig? Might help me date my Bigfoot if this was the changeover point.

Luke

the_duke":3vvkwa42 said:
Do you know what date that piece was from Grundig? Might help me date my Bigfoot if this was the changeover point.

Luke

Mr Bigfoot himself is on this forum, I've sent him mail as I've a question or two myself.

He has been kind enough to help me out since I got the frame a few months back but is a bit fuzzy on the dates.

I am pretty sure my frame was made just before the change in name to Ozone. Just dont know what year that was. I am guessing around 94/95 ish.

the_duke":3e7r3kzi said:
He has been kind enough to help me out since I got the frame a few months back but is a bit fuzzy on the dates.

I am pretty sure my frame was made just before the change in name to Ozone. Just dont know what year that was. I am guessing around 94/95 ish.

He should be able to tell from the frame number if any records were kept.

Back