P9120015.jpg

P9120016.jpg

P9120018.jpg

P9120019.jpg

P9120020.jpg

P9120021.jpg

yes Ti Mmmm ;)

It's good to have more info on this forgotten retro bling

I have front and rear hubs in silver/Ti nitrate, and a Rear in black/Ti nitrate.

It was interesting to learn about the roller bearings using oil, and also the end play, I found this hard to deal with when I replaced all the bearings in mine and still had play, I thought it was the axle that had gone

glad you like them

Also a big Goldtec fan. I have black/ti-nitrate front & rear hubs (on the RC200)

And a rather special front hub with 1 blue flange, titanium body then a red flange.

i have a goldtech rear hub that still runs sweetly
the freehub body's a bit of a mess machining wise tho
i need to get a matching front

jez-4-bikes-max":aq7el8hy said:
Didnt realise the rings and cassettes were actually Ti?

Gawd!

titanium nitride coated on the rings
the rear sprockets are TiN coated titatium

sorry to dredge an old thread, but what year is this catalogue? Finding it difficult to make out pages 6 and 7 and I have (parts of!) one of those goldtec rear hubs to rebuild, and struggling to find more info...particularly around how the freehub body attaches to the hub shell?

jdmitch":2gspft3g said:
sorry to dredge an old thread, but what year is this catalogue? Finding it difficult to make out pages 6 and 7 and I have (parts of!) one of those goldtec rear hubs to rebuild, and struggling to find more info...particularly around how the freehub body attaches to the hub shell?

Just heading out, will be in touch tomorrow. I have a few rear hubs also, and one is NOS, so should be able to help you.

Back