Mantis Profloater Review MBA AUG 1993

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
Mantis Profloater Review MBA AUG 1993

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Hey Mr Zero, i've got the later post sale Pro-Floater review somewhere, i'll dig it out.

Sweet. I'm stoked to have gotten my hands on one so I've been digging out old reviews and the like.

Fedex just made it here with the frame about 10 minutes ago. I've been in touch with Spectrum Powder Works and intend to send the frame and a set of Judy lowers to them this week for matching powder coat and graphics.

I'm stoked! :twisted:

Mr. Zero":1y1qea3t said:
Sweet. I'm stoked to have gotten my hands on one so I've been digging out old reviews and the like.

Fedex just made it here with the frame about 10 minutes ago. I've been in touch with Spectrum Powder Works and intend to send the frame and a set of Judy lowers to them this week for matching powder coat and graphics.

I'm stoked! :twisted:

1993.. What a year..

What colour you going Zero?

Dude, it's a Mantis - I've got to go GREEN! :twisted: Was thinking a flat Kawasaki green, but I'm now considering a candy-apple coat.

What do you guys think?

Also, the frame I picked up is a '95. Does anyone have any literature/reviews on the '95 Profloater?

Mr. Zero":3r8pnc9x said:
but I'm now considering a candy-apple coat.

What do you guys think?

CANDY APPLE FO' SHO' :twisted: :cool: :D

I really really like these XC FS old school rigs.. :twisted:

Me too. I've really got to get a handle on this collecting bug... :roll:

...candy apple it is. :cool:

Mr. Zero":1xv3lg9k said:
Dude, it's a Mantis - I've got to go GREEN! :twisted: Was thinking a flat Kawasaki green, but I'm now considering a candy-apple coat.

What do you guys think?

Also, the frame I picked up is a '95. Does anyone have any literature/reviews on the '95 Profloater?

Yep, got the MBA review, of that frame, just a bit busy to sort, probably do it over the week end, got the brochure too (and the cunning built one)

Latest posts

Back