Shimano service instructions

misterfixit

Old School Hero
If anyone has the front and rear derralieur setup sheets for m400 (exage 400lx) and setup sheets for br-M201 cantis i'd be really greatful!

I also have a bunch I have scanned, but the board won't let me post them Is there a place they can be uploaded? (largest is 852kb)

Thought i could add them here, but this has gone haywire?
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=74310

Rich

Attachments

• fd-m900 fd-m901 notes.JPG
    fd-m900 fd-m901 notes.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 11,819
cheers for getting them up. You have a second bunch in your inbox.

I named them as the kit they apply to, but if they need renaming then hey ho.

Hewres a scrren dump of their thumbnails.

Hope they are of use...

Rich.

Attachments

• screen dump.JPG
    screen dump.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 11,746
More already,
the renaming only for descriptive text like Brakes and Shifters etc.. and I have tags to put the model numbers in to aid searching :D

Thanks to Misterfixit for scanning these, it's a great helpt to have the original maker's service instructions for these old bikes and parts.

As FluffyChicken noted, your scans helped me to discover how to adjust a very obscure parallelogram tension screw. One look at the data sheet picture of it, and I understood.

Any chance you could post the Service Sheet for the FD651 that's on my 1992 Panasonic? That's front deraileur.

cmjc":2gzp0olk said:
Any chance you could post the Service Sheet for the FD651 that's on my 1992 Panasonic? That's front deraileur.

Use the FD-M901/M900 one and it's notes. They are the same design mech pretty much.

Latest posts

Back