1997 X-Lite Catalogue

Catalogue X-Lite 1997 Product Catalogue

Sorry to resurrect this post but anyone got any working links or images of early-late 90s x-lite catalogs please? I'm collecting up a load of x-lite goodies and need to know their YOM to ensure they go on the correct bikes in my collection... (don't want 98 stuff on a 93 bike). Nowadays google only hits me up with motorcycle helmets :s

Re:

Hi dear, I cant acces the download link neirher pics , could someone send me the scans in a email please, waiting for many uwars for this cataogue.
Many thanks

TOMAS":14bru2ob said:
Sorry to resurrect this post but anyone got any working links or images of early-late 90s x-lite catalogs please? I'm collecting up a load of x-lite goodies and need to know their YOM to ensure they go on the correct bikes in my collection... (don't want 98 stuff on a 93 bike). Nowadays google only hits me up with motorcycle helmets :s
Hi
Do you have anything on xlite i am looking for catalogur or pics, quite hard to find online...??? Many thanks

I found a map on my backup disc with X-lite 1997 catalogue pictures.

pm me if you want me to email it to you.

NoddE":cdt0pq6v said:
I found a map on my backup disc with X-lite 1997 catalogue pictures.

pm me if you want me to email it to you.

Hi
I cant pm yet so please contact me I am super interested.
Thanks

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":12k614is said:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuDkhAv29wDHtShLEOwuql8LrMvm
Work for anyone?

that backup thingy reminded me, I have a lot scattered around OneDrive/Google Drive as I get ready to upload or find them before I load them.

Great, those are the ones i have! now i dont need to email all pictures :)

Back