Bike Show at Olympia 1992

I was there too that year, remember seeing the compact XC Pro Suntour kit on just about everything, they had a few dogs bolx knocking about and a very cool RC200. Got some photos too do will pop them on this thread if it's not hijacking it too much :)

Rich

Rich":1g4smo79 said:
I was there too that year, remember seeing the compact XC Pro Suntour kit on just about everything, they had a few dogs bolx knocking about and a very cool RC200. Got some photos too do will pop them on this thread if it's not hijacking it too much :)

Rich

Lets see them :cool:

That's brought back some memories, thanks.

Didn't Jo Burt spend most of each day signing and drawing on things? :)

apologies just saw this thread. i was at this expo (i went thanks to my job at the time working at roses ironmongers devizes). even though i didn't work in the bike section i was allowed to go as the manager did know i loved bikes (or think that was the reason anyhoo lol).

it was an awesome day i remember that much. i seemed to spend a lot of time at the klein stand i remember (holding that attitude fusalage and drooling at their bikes).

remember seeing the trimbles and the pace bikes (their first full sus purple downhill bike i remember seeing). also had a quick go on a zike too but never met sir clive unfortunately.

fantastic day it was :) apologies no pics though as i didn't have a camera.

Back