Catalogue Syncros Catalogues and Manuals

Here's the 96 catalogue. Took some effort to scan and piece together as it had a few leaflet inserts in between page spreads with tech specs on them. These leaflets were also not consistent in width, the first few were narrower so I trimmed the later ones to the same just for consistency sake of the layout. No info lost, just portions of the background illustrations on some. Because of these leaflets, I decided to stray away from the usual 2 page spread on those pages so that the specs are tacked on and correspond to the product they refer to, making it easier to reference all the info at a glance.

I omitted two inserts which didn't have any specs, just illustrations. one between pages 4-5, and the other which was a centre fold of the leaflet between pages 10-11.

Also did some cut and paste for pages 17 and 19 to get all the text on those pages in, as they had run the copy close to edges, and the scanner I had wasn't wide enough to scan it all in one go.

Enjoy!

Consolidated all three PDFs into one folder.

Now added 1997 catalogue to scans hosted on Google Drive (July 14, 2016), 1994 added (February 23, 201:cool:, 1998 added (July 14, 201:cool::

Last edited:
Re: Syncros catalogue (1993/6/9 updated scans 2014)

And here's the 1993 catalogue. Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Re: Syncros catalogue (1993/6/9 updated scans 2014)

use the link at the top. I moved the files to one folder.

Re:

In there archive&gallery though some of these posted are jot as I had problems uploading some, in fact it was problem with drop box but the new combined setup seems to work well.. I'll have to get back on it.

Re: Syncros catalogues 1993/96/99, and now 1997

Now added 1997 catalogue to scans hosted on Google Drive (July 14, 2016)
BIG thanks goes out to devo for the loan on the catalogue! :cool:

Last edited:
had the 1998 catalogue for sometime now and i had forgotten about it as there's scans of it already on the inter-web so it wasn't a priority. came across it the again in a pile of stuff so decided to scan it and add it as i needed to scan some borrowed decals. so now it's been added to my PDF scan collection shared for all. ;)

Back