Saracen Catalogues 1987 - 1998

Did the later Saracen catalogues up to 2007 ever get scanned? Those years are now also retro I assume with a few more years passed.

Bonzo Banana":1k47qpjs said:
Did the later Saracen catalogues up to 2007 ever get scanned? Those years are now also retro I assume with a few more years passed.
They'll never be retro, just old bikes ;-)

Re:

Does anyone know what this bike is i think it’s early 90s, i can’t find it in any catalogues anywhere though or anywhere at all in fact, thanks for any replies in advance!

Attachments

• 07CFB3EF-50E2-465A-B8C4-B27E5DB8BFAD.jpeg
    07CFB3EF-50E2-465A-B8C4-B27E5DB8BFAD.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,291
Re: Re:

Connornewsome97":2i570pp6 said:
Does anyone know what this bike is i think it’s early 90s, i can’t find it in any catalogues anywhere though or anywhere at all in fact, thanks for any replies in advance!

1992 style graphics on what looks like a 1991 Trekker Hydrotech frameset. Different colour obviously; it looks like the same metallic grey powdercoat used on the 1992 TuffTrax Elite.
Probably a 'Special Edition' or 'Limited Edition' bike built up using last years surplus framesets and distributed through dealers as non-catalogue exclusives during 1992.

Re:

I had one exactly the same and came to the conclusion above. 91 Trekker Hydrotech frame sold in 92 with a fresh coat of paint.

Re:

Thank you both, i knew it was somewhere around that year, i just couldn’t find it, glad to hear you had the same brocklanders, i have since bought and installed some avid v brakes so that the bike actually stops, thanks again

I have all the catalogue scans from Saracen from 1987 through until 2007.
I only sorted the 1987 - 1998 ones for the archive this being Retrobike and all.

drystonepaul, you have done a great job posting up the earlier catalogues for Saracen bikes. I know they might not be strictly classified here as retro, but would it be possible to put up (or even send to me via another method), the 1999-2007 catalogues that you have at all please? It is very difficult to find out about the range and specs of Saracen bikes available during this period and they would be very useful indeed. I find catalogues so useful when looking at buying older bike to find out what the original specs were, etc, to give a good idea of the quality of the specific bike. This period of Saracen is very difficult to find information for, you would be providing the community with a great resource, like you have with the catalogues already posted. Thank you so very much for your help so far.

Back