Wanted: Specialized catalogues

devo

Rocky Mountain Fan
I'm looking for the '92 s-works and '93 Specialized catalogues in english so I can learn more more about the 2 bikes and the Future Shock I just picked up. I found the German versions but that does not help me.
Thanks,

Re:

I have a '93 catledog which lists all the Specilaized bikes in very good condition.

I also have a little book ( smaller than A5, about 20 pages) that has all the S works bikes listed. It is a beautifully written and designed puff piece trumpeting the S works mountain bikes. It's about '93-94 vintage.. I'm in Australia

Re: Re:

kand":2o1557x7 said:
I also have a little book ( smaller than A5, about 20 pages) that has all the S works bikes listed. It is a beautifully written and designed puff piece trumpeting the S works mountain bikes. It's about '93-94 vintage.. I'm in Australia
It's called the "book of revelations" from 1994

Re:

Kand, I should've clarified I was looking for scans but I could be interested in the hardcopies. Could you take a couple pics? I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
Clarke.devin@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Re: Re:

devo":2puj1kxb said:
Kand, I should've clarified I was looking for scans but I could be interested in the hardcopies. Could you take a couple pics? I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Thanks.
Scanning the "book or revelations" isn't possible as the binding is glued and laying it flat in a scanner wouldn't be good for it.
I'll organize a few photos.

the book of revelations won a design award <https://www.dandad.org/awards/professional/1994/graphic-design/20216/the-book-of-revelations/>

It is a really nice piece of graphic design

Back