Adding to the Archive

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
How do I add a catalogue to the archive?

I've got an entire Giant bicycles '96 catalogue to share but I'm not sure how. I usually use photobucket for pictures I'm uploading, but this is a .pdf and once its uploaded it can stay here.

Thanks.

Re:

I'm very interested in the answer to this!

I've PM'd and emailed mods a couple of times with the same question, but never got a reply! :x :cry:

Re:

So, we can't post ourselves?

Why?

Seems to defeat the purpose of an online site to share info among retro bike enthusiasts!

Perhaps there's a limited amount of actual storage space on the host server so certain things need controlling.

Perhaps there's a limited amount of actual storage space on the host server so certain things need controlling.

That's certainly possible. If so, it would be nice if they would share that info with the site users...

John, FluffyChicken and Elev12k are the people that can do it. John with the most permissions iirc.
There is a size limit for us (well at least me) on the uploads.

Time and getting around to do it another (it's a pain in the butt from a tablet or phone, so need to be 'allowed' on my computer by the kids )

Time and getting around to do it another (it's a pain in the butt from a tablet or phone, so need to be 'allowed' on my computer by the kids )

If this is the case, why do only 3 people permission to post? Was it a problem/abused in the past? If not, it seems that the more users with upload permission, the more useful stuff that will be uploaded to the archive for others to reference...which seems to be the whole point of the archive...

Back