UPDATE: My car stolen... :-(

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
bastards stole my Saab last night... &*^%$££"^%&*(&%$$^&*&^%^^%!!!

:x

Probably not worth claiming on insurance as it's only worth £300, and my premium would go up by that much if I claimed probably...

F^&%ing inconsiderate scrotes...

sorry had to sound off...

Cheers, yes fortunately nothing of any value in car... no bikes or bike bits! Will have to rely on bikes now to commute! :D

BUT.....you know what the worse thing is... it just didn't make sense, why nick a Saab 9000 - not your average joyride car, why nick a car with an immobiliser and alarm (stickers all over windows), who knows how to hotwire a 9000? Well all tricky questions until your wife then tells you she thinks she left the keys in the lock last night because she was taking the childseat out... now that might explain it all... :x

Think I may have a lot of bike bit buying to do over the coming few months to make up for that error! There always an upside! :D

SAAB 9k's are in demand apparently with the shoplifting / ramraiding brigade... Genuine pace, grip and space and don't stand out from the crowd. Amazing what you learn watching 'carwars' on skythree!

yes s'pose that would make sense, however I think it was just opportunism seeing keys dangling from lock let's take it for a spin...

So you must have forgotten about the Klein Attitude that was in the boot then? Don't forget to claim for it ;)

Back