Where can I get some laser cut vinyl stickers made?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone know where i can get some made? I got quite jealous that you all had your usernames on your top tubes like racers and I think I want some.

Include me in this as well. I don't have a top tube :shock: but i'd like my user name on my Trimble

Im after a source for stickers too, i need some repro Rocky mountain Instinct stickers made up.

+ I fancy a few customs.

I worked in a signwriters once, if you have a LSS (local signwriters' shop ;) ) you could always take a design in with you and ask, what they'd do is scan your design in & digitise it (or just use text from a wordart type program) and wing it over to a plotter loaded with blank sticky vinyl. it only takes a few minutes so it shouldn't be too expensive. you'll have to 'weed' it yourself and use some masking tape to apply it to your frame.

I can see one problem for me. If having stickers made up is like having business cards. Then i will have to have possibly 250+ made up. When all i need is say 50 Max

if you go to a decent signwriters they should be happy to do you a one-off, you're not going to have to buy a bulk job.

Having major computer problems currently, trying to run everything off a laptop :evil:

So Sorry to anybody that has PM'ed me recently, I am still here and normal service will be resumed next week

So sure I can help out with the decals guys, just drop me a PM and I will wade through them next week :)

I'll get my artist thinking hat on. :D Got an idea for a t-shirt as well

i have a signshop just down the road who probly would do it if i get a lot of small orders, just tell me what you need and ill go and see him

Back