My holiday this year

barry2017

Old School Grand Master
http://www.togglechaintour.co.uk/

A friend on the CTC forum told me about it, and I've just sent an email to say I'm coming.

Group riding generally leaves me cold, but this sounds like a giggle; I'm in.

Is anyone else up for it? I'm sure there'll be a drink at the end of each day, and I can probably provide the loan of a vintage steed for the weekend.

Could be interested but it's ages away so remind much nearer the time . I will probably have a bike sorted by then but would need to find something suitable for the other half .

Where can I buy some plus fours ?

That looks ace!

Rubs chin and thinks. :D

al":3sd5dwpo said:
That looks ace!

There is a 1958 Raleigh Lenton or a 1949 Raleigh Sports with your name on it if you're amenable....

20 miles a day, and cake stops whenever you like. What could possibly be finer?

perry":3sd5dwpo said:
Could be interested but it's ages away so remind much nearer the time . I will probably have a bike sorted by then but would need to find something suitable for the other half .

Where can I buy some plus fours

Perry, the Sports is a step-through. ;)

But don't ask me to remind you nearer the time. I am not able to organise myself with dates, forget other people. But the final sign-up date is 30th June.

chris667":37ata98u said:
al":37ata98u said:
That looks ace!

There is a 1958 Raleigh Lenton or a 1949 Raleigh Sports with your name on it if you're amenable....

20 miles a day, and cake stops whenever you like. What could possibly be finer?

perry":37ata98u said:

Where can I buy some plus fours

Perry, the Sports is a step-through. ;)

But don't ask me to remind you nearer the time. I am not able to organise myself with dates, forget other people. But the final sign-up date is 30th June.

Nice offer of bicycles. :D

I think I may be able to chuck an old timer together for the do!!

I already have a few bikes that fit the bill.

I'm in, I've got a basket case 1950's Rudge Whitworth languishing in the shed just crying out for that kind of a ride. I'll start getting the bits together :D

velomaniac":2wth3bci said:
I'm in, I've got a basket case 1950's Rudge Whitworth languishing in the shed just crying out for that kind of a ride. I'll start getting the bits together :D

Nice! :cool:

Rudge has no fork and steerer is stupidly long so replacement fork may be unobtainable, if that is the case, one of my old Raleigh racer frames will get the single speed roadster treatment. I intend to go cottered cranks if possible though :LOL:

velomaniac":19k1f10k said:
Rudge has no fork and steerer is stupidly long so replacement fork may be unobtainable, if that is the case, one of my old Raleigh racer frames will get the single speed roadster treatment. I intend to go cottered cranks if possible though :LOL:

Measure it, fella, I might have just the thing. ;)

Back