What a night, stepson 18th round the pubs

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
It was the stepsons 18th on Monday, so last night me, mrs, stepson, his girlfriend, two other couples our friends and a mate of mine. We all went out for a pub meal and then were going round the pubs . It was stepson first proper night out. We had the meal, then went to next pub had a few drinks. Then we went to next pub and stepson girlfriend couldn't get in as got id. So those to went to different pub. The pub we were in got drug raid by the cops , sniffer dogs etc. So we were stuck in there, in the end nothing was found in there so we could move on. Thought Christ what a weird night.

Then we went to meet up with stepson and girlfriend, found them in a pub and had got a big seating area for us to sit in. So we were happly sitting there having a few drinks. Me and the mrs went to get a round of drinks , and I looked back and a group of blokes and women had sat where me and the mrs had been sitting . I took some of the drinks back and my mate ask the group nicely that there was someone sitting there. Christ the next minute one of the meaty blokes started hitting out at my mate. So I went round and pinned one to the floor. Next minute bouncers were there throwing my mate and other bloke out. This blokes mrs started on me . Then the stepson girlfriend hand bag got ripped of her and went everywhere. So we had to try find that, one of the bouncers had the bag.

At the end of it the stepson and girlfriend were shaken up, one hell of a first night out around the pubs. :shock: :shock: :eek:

lumos2000":znpq7d4s said:
its a full moon mate, better to go fishing ;)

There may be some truth in that :shock:

It's a shame it's come to this, all this violence, i blame alcopops, give kids a load of sugar and they go loopy!

Yeah crazy , it was some big guy that started it all. The bouncer said he was known for trouble, he was going mad outside. His friends had to pull him away he was going crazy.

Back