Q for John? Feedback in PM's

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
John or any other Mod could you please consider allowing a users feedback Button to be displayed at the bottom of ALL PM's sent or received.

Not sure how hard this is to do or if it will require all users to set up a Feedback thread first BUT it would make it so much easier when buying and selling on here. I know you can already access it through the 'Profile' tab but just think having a separate Tab for Feedback would make things more visible.

Just a thought................

It's already there. In your profile, you have to provide the URL to your Feedback page and then at the bottom of all your posts & messages, people can click on the Feedback button and be taken directly to your fb page.

and when you reply to a PM from someone, if you look you can see the profile button for that person at the bottom and if they have set up their feedback URL then the button will be in their profile.

Guys I know it's already in a members 'Profile' I was just thinking that if you can have 'email' 'profile' and 'gallery' tabs displayed on your PM's then why not 'feedback'

Just an idea that's all

Gadro":rrjw17mb said:
Guys I know it's already in a members 'Profile' I was just thinking that if you can have 'email' 'profile' and 'gallery' tabs displayed on your PM's then why not 'feedback'

Just an idea that's all
Hi,

see what you mean. Will give it some thought.

Back