who'd win in a fight between . . .

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
steven seagal and chuck norris? :D

bored, watched indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull (it was on sky) first time i'd seen it, utter rubbish, devalues the previous films! :roll: then "marked for death" came on, things are looking up!! :LOL:

then it got me wondering . . . seagal or norris?! :D :LOL:

what do you reckon?!! :D

Attachments

• chucknorris.jpg
    chucknorris.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,155
  • steven seagal.gif
    steven seagal.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,155
i don't know . . . power of the pony tail against the power of the beard!! :LOL:

didn't seagal train in japan? norris with bruce lee?

:D

Chuck's a dude , for sure, but I'm afraid Steve would Whoop him

[taken from wikipedia]
7th-dan black belt in aikido, Seagal began his adult life as an aikido instructor in Japan. He became the first foreigner to operate an aikido dojo in Japan

:shock: :shock: ;)

G

a qoute from "marked for death" (i'm still watching it! :LOL: )

"one thought he was invinceable . . . the other thought he could fly . . . they were both wrong"

awsome!!! :LOL: :LOL:

i know seagal got a bit lardy in recent years but he is now a cop/sheriff where as chuck acted at being a ranger. points for seagal i think!! :D

have you seen segal lately...hes only doing widescreen now...chuck wins no problem....now a spaceman versus a cave man ...theres a toughie....(guess the quote from which program ) :shock:

I thought Segal got a inner ear problem hence thats why you never see him spin round or hr would fall over .... so all Norris has todo is get fat boy to turn round and game over !!!

Back