Ebay sniping tools

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Used Gixen for the first time tonight. Won both the items I bidded on. Absolutely brilliant, very pleased :D

I use Gixen - only fails if my highest bid just isn't high enough, which would happen however you bidded. Costs nowt too.

OK, the spend nothing on bike bits for a month lasted 10 days but these were bits I've been after for over a year and keep on being out-bidded on. They rarely come up and when they do they go for silly money. Got myself a couple of bargains so well pleased :D

Silly question, but is it entirely safe to give your email handle and password to a third party?

I see they are trying to make money by offering a mirror site for 6$. How long has this site been going?

Well, Gixen say they delete your password after you bid.

But there is a risk.

I would, though; an Ebay password isn't the same as a Paypal one.

Aye I would be very careful of which tool you use. But I have used Gixen for about 18mnths, and did a lot of reading around the sniper subject before choosing to use that one.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back