Picture thingy

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
How do I get a picture thingy by my rojo name avatar are they called?? Bored of it being plain and nothing there.

Click on your Profile > scroll to the bottom > you can choose from a preloaded site one or upload your own.

If you want your own > pic a photo and ensure it is resized to the limit > browse to its saved destination > click upload.

If you want a funny one (browse avatar images in Google etc) then get the url code and again upload to your profile.

Simple :cool:

Cool uploaded my own sounds bit tricky for me so will look for one on the net. Do you have to buy the pic's? Any good sites?

Uploading your own is simple.

Find a pic you like (mine is one Mr K took at the Peaks Meet) and save it somewhere on your PC. Then check its size, and if you need to resize it to no more than 105 pixels.

Scroll down your Profile and click on upload your own. Find it. Click load. Bingo!

Otherwise, go onto Google or whatever and search for Free Avatar Images. Pick one you like and save/copy the url code. Then, back into your profile and load it. Done.

Thanks pickle, will search the net.

I must learn how to upload pic's to my laptop , whenever I try to do it before and post pic in a thread it says the thing is to bloody big. So I give up of give it to the mrs to do.

Back