winter vomiting bug

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
seem to have caught this off a customer early this morning.

5am, finish work feeling a bit squiffy.

6am, fart wakes missus, wakes dead, peels wallpaper, a real duvet dissolver

6.22am, run to bog just in time to vam into the bath and decorate the toilet bowl all at the same time whilst thinking 'why, god, why....'

1.38pm Hungry....

oooooof!

As Jack Dee once said 'Why is it when you've got your head down the bog, your a*sehole always wants a piece of the action?!"

Norovirus seems to be rearing it's ugly head again - lots of my friends have had it recently, nasty!

rosstheboss":2t7ohgkw said:
As Jack Dee once said 'Why is it when you've got your head down the bog, your a*sehole always wants a piece of the action?!"

Love Jack Dee :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh!

I thought that a new insect had been discovered. :roll:

Hope you feel better soon, poo bum!! ;)

I had it winter afore last...........right as rain, then bit of a headache.......fifteen min utes later, a touch of flatulence, then I abstained.

As in, Ah'b stained my pants!! :oops:

Fecking horrible, canne spend all night on the bog, cannae lie comfprtable either......... :x

People think i'm mad. I always wash my hands just before i eat anything, even sweets, always wash my hands when i get in from outside, to put it another way some may say i'm a bit OCD..... BUT i do not want those sort of bugs and touch wood I havn't had anything like ever! They are spread by touching things others have touched that have a bug after touching their nose... money, door handles could be anything....

toadoftoadhall":2dj715qc said:
Just getting over the last lot not funny at 4 in the morning mucking out cows ! :x

At least you had a cover all excuse for the mess and associated smell.

Latest posts

Back