so so funny

perry

Retrobike Rider
Just sent the mrs to the shop at the end of the road to get some rizlas and she just came back to get I.D as the lady in the shop didn't think she was over 16 , shes 26 :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't know there was an age limit for bits of paper :?

I'll never forget the time a mate got I.D buying cigs in a petrol station , he drove there :LOL:

and not long ago I was asked for I.D in the supermarket while getting some papers , I had just walked over from the till after buying wine .

It's not that you look young, just dodgy!! ;)

I thought it was 18 now to buy tobacco and related products?

My Mrs' gets ID'd in Sainsbury's every week doing the full weekly food shop, she's 31! And I sometimes go with her, so what does that make me, her father, we're the same age!

I mean what under 18 goes and does a full trolly load of food and sneaks in alcohol to see if they can get away with it :LOL:

And the only ID she has is a Spanish one when we lved there for a bit, she has to point out the DoB on it, as she is old enough that she doesnt have the new style driving licence!

Funny and flattering at first, then it starts to get annoying :roll:

i felt for a young pair of jack the lads trying to buy alcohol free lager. they were in front of me in the que and the young girl had to seek her supervisor's advice. she said no way. the boys put up a decent protest but apparently the companies "reputation" was on the line

The packet of mars bars that was in the cupboard is long gone :LOL:

I'm currently nursing a sharing size pack of doritos .

Back