Ahhggghhh Paypal!!!! (Porsche content) (rant content)

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Bloody Paypal/ ebay. When it's good it's very very good and when it's bad it's bloody awful!

Trying to list some forks and they say I am denied because I am selling too much stuff! But I am clearly not as I've sold about one thing this year! They say I must get verified. But I already did that the last time something went wrong. So Then it says I must link the paypal verification to my ebay account. So I did.

And guess what. Still denied. I must get verified apparently.

Arrgghhhhh!

So I contact ebay and paypal and get blanket auto emails back explaining how to get verified!

Arrgghhhhhh!

So I write to them pleading for a human to get back in touch.

I get an email explaining how to get verified.

So I just spent the last ten minutes sitting in the passenger seat of a Porsche 911 GT3 round the nurburgring instead. I love you tube. And I feel (a little) better.

Maybe it's time to become a luddite and give up ebay.

I'm going for another spin.

Rant postponed rather than over (until the next email explaining how to get verified).

i love those auto emails!

i got kicked off ebay once for a month - not my fault

i still have the 100s of auto emails - everyone a responce for a human to email me!

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me.

Made me want to don a black trenchcoat and grab a shotgun. :twisted:

JS1500":2fxk9a7g said:
Made me want to don a black trenchcoat and grab a shotgun. :twisted:

I've always thought I'd remake 'Falling Down' without the woossy Hollywood ending but instead vererating him for being a hero (kind of like Taxi Driver)

...(gets coat and quietly shuffles away before the powers that be arrive and bring the straight jacket!)
:oops:

whats amazing is as you reaserch into ebay and paypal - it scares you - they know websites you look and tons of other info about you - makes you want to go off the grid!

I have to wait till they phone me at home (I wonder if it will be a man or machine) to be re-verified. Thankfully I have two accounts ...

Link to the video? :)

sylvain":3nx1ivyu said:
I have to wait till they phone me at home (I wonder if it will be a man or machine)

Machine :LOL: , its something to do with skynet :shock:

You mean that's just it - I have to wait until god knows when to get re-verified after being verified a week!

Can't be arsed with it any more.

This is the best link - the full 9mins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-WnRG1a8I

But this is genius just for the commentary - they are so lame - the co driver needs some american A.D.D drugs I think. Or a good old fashioned slap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyakO93Oag

...and then there's the RUF 'yellow bird' 911 - oohhh slidey! Sounds great though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5uniReXED4

enjoy!

ebay gives you no human contact, and the system just loops round itself, i can buy stuff off ebay but i cant sell due to them saying that my details are screwed up, i'm not really surpised as i no longer use the old e-mail address i had.
You can literally send them 100's of e-mails and they do nothing, ive done it.
in the end i asked them to delete my account 2 years ago as i was getting nowhere, they hav'nt

damn ebay :roll:

Flippin heck, how long did it take the coach to go round!

Must be a real blast, workmate went the other weekend.

:LOL: at the second one

Back