top trumps

pigman

Old School Grand Master
our young un (age 7) loves playing top trumps. Personally I'm sick of seeing the same sports cars, rally cars etc. anyone know of any other subjects that might keep him happy. He like trains, but only diesels and what Ive seen is mainly steam, planes & ships dont inspire him and he hates football with a vengance.

is there anything else totally offbeat - buildings, animals etc? i have limited PC access so cant do any extensive googling.

My kid loves top trumps, you can get virtually anything, Top Trumps skyscrapers, Bugs, wildlife in danger etc. Doctor who is a good one if he's into that.

gibbleking":16slq4we said:
ive seen tt on evil villains...made me giggle..

I bet Harold Shipman was a good card to have :shock: 215+ murdered not many beat that

ghengis kahn,attila the hun,ivan the terrible,ed ghein,hillside stranglers ect all good cards...i think stalin(uncle joe to his buds) holds therecord of at least 30 mill....so far..

vlads wife was worse ....she would have a dungeon full of virgins(no harm in that if you ask me) and now nd then she would have them drained of all theirred stuff and then bathe in it to revive her skin..the rivers nearby would be blocked by the bodies piling up...as a sort of ....anything you can do ..i can do better ....vlad would have 1000s crucified on spikes for miles leading away from his castle just tolet people know he was and im not quoting here"a bit of a geezer ...no wot i mean"............. :shock:

cheers guys
Dr Who looks like a goer, he loves it and Perry's make my own looks like a project to be had.

Back