Finally we've got snow

Crayons

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Woke this morning to about 100mm of the white stuff :D Yippee, Snow-day (in other words, work-from-home day)

Up to now Somerset's been the poor relation, everywhere else eems to have hot a covering but us.

Good quality snow too – compacted nicely under the tyres. Haven't grinned this much in ages

snow + Metal_stud tyres

I got a Nice view on the way back from work of the snow covered Park... and found the Road going through the park un-gritted, so Parked the Ever so eagerly skidding rear-wheel drive motor, and took the two wheeler out for a skid and spark frenzy...went really well, till I realised.... the SPD cleats were letting snow in with every foot off the pedal.... then a wet sock forced me indoors...

Never the less a FUN day/Noon in the bike I didn't ride for a year..... ie.. since last snow fall in central London around NEW year2009 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

might get the other SPD watter-proofed and out again with double gloves this time ;)

i wish i could have worked from home today,

this was the view out of my office window :LOL: (my van)

020.jpg

019.jpg

considering they had been gritting the roads all night people still had to abandon there cars

014.jpg

i live up on a hill in gateshead and we have had it bad for 2 weeks now, another 4-6'' fell last night too!

im still going to work each day though.......i work from a van too so dont get any relief from the weather :(

Jay":1m50k3it said:

019.jpg

considering they had been gritting the roads all night people still had to abandon there cars

is that coombe abbey?

the-nasher":72c3v52x said:
Jay":72c3v52x said:

019.jpg

is that coombe abbey?

no its just a random gate between Highworth and Farringdon (near oxford)

Although i only live 5 mins from coombe abbey

Jay":1ef61b83 said:
the-nasher":1ef61b83 said:
Jay":1ef61b83 said:

019.jpg

is that coombe abbey?

no its just a random gate between Highworth and Farringdon (near oxford)

Although i only live 5 mins from coombe abbey

that's funny I live near there, used to work down the road from coombe abbey

Back