Cheapest place for brake disk pads

Jay

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Really quick question wheres the best and quite frankly the cheapest place to buy disk brake pads??

Oh and any recomendations on make/compound,

I spend most of my time free riding,

Oh and i have hope monos m4's

Cheers jay

I've bought from Superstar or CRC (Clarks pads) if they have them on sale.
Currently running Sintered pads, work well and supposedly last a while.

+1 for superstar pads, got mine off fee bay, i got organic for hope mono mini. seem to stop me fine, and holding up well although im only 3 long rides into them.

superstar components do a set of 4 thats great value and a trustworthy online shop aswell

longun":pem4s0fz said:
superstar components do a set of 4 thats great value and a trustworthy online shop aswell

cheers theres a couple of better pics in the general and off topic chat section

When I was running discs, I found that the best longest lasting and best for stopping were EBC, ok I hear you say 'expensive' but worth ever penny,,

I tried the superstar ones prior to these and they did not last more than half a dozen rides, may have been a dodgy set , but it was money thrown away..

brakes are a very important part of the bike, and your safety, dont compromise.. ;)

i use goodridge g-star pads in my hope 6 pots and half of the macretro will tell you how good my brakes are :LOL:

the g-star pads are sintered and the g-plus are the ceramic ones , i'd recomend both :D

Sithlord":e4851wrr said:
When I was running discs, I found that the best longest lasting and best for stopping were EBC, ok I hear you say 'expensive' but worth ever penny,,

I tried the superstar ones prior to these and they did not last more than half a dozen rides, may have been a dodgy set , but it was money thrown away..

brakes are a very important part of the bike, and your safety, dont compromise.. ;)

couldnt agree more fella, i have no problem paying good money for worth while parts just hate being ripped off with the usual mtb tax

No point keep forkin out ca on pads that wont last i want a pad that will be a fit n foget for atleast a season

Back