bloody ebayer - lost my 100% feedback

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Dear iluvmyfordka,

i said b4 its not the amount,its principle, it didnt matter to me reli if it was a fiver. and at the ernd of the day it was your choice not to advertise elsewhere and yer i did get it for a bargain but thats only because no one else wanted them. stick the refund up your arse and have anice day!

- bikebolt2009

Reply in your email program or through My Messages

To: bikebolt2009
Subject: Re: bikebolt2009 has sent a question about: Item not Received for item #220525570715, that ended on 21-Dec-09 21:01:58 GMT - FSA Power Pro 175mm Ano red cranks
Sent Date: 31-Dec-09 19:30:58 GMT

Dear bikebolt2009,

well all i can do it refund the £1.35 that i over charged you, i use old packaging cuz its good for the environment, im no tree hugger, but why chuck away a good padded envelope, if it can still be used, from my point of view, it does take about 30 mins to get into town, and i used my own parcel tap, sellotape, paper and ink, so a little leeway on that isnt too much it ask, i mean the item only cost 99p, a bloody good bargain if you ask me, and more for me for not advertising this else where as i could have got a lot more, but alas, stick it on ebay, sffuer their charges and see what i get! so if you're happy for the refend please advise, and ill get it refunded asap.

Matt

- iluvmyfordka

To: iluvmyfordka
Subject: Re: bikebolt2009 has sent a question about: Item not Received for item #220525570715, that ended on 21-Dec-09 21:01:58 GMT - FSA Power Pro 175mm Ano red cranks
Sent Date: 30-Dec-09 23:05:55 GMT

Dear iluvmyfordka,

recieved cranks today, thanks. cranks all fine, thanks. however bit dissapointed that they were sent in used envelope from china and only cost 2.65 when i paid 4.00. i dont want to be petty or nuffink, its principle not amount. so whats going to be done, because this has been an extremly poor transaction for me to be fair.

- bikebolt2009

To: bikebolt2009
Sent Date: 27-Dec-09 18:50:18 GMT

Dear bikebolt2009,

hi

sorry for not getting back to you, ive just been tied up with xmas and the like, ill be posting this out tuesday, 1st class, would have been sooner, but the weather stopped that.

Matt

- iluvmyfordka

To: iluvmyfordka
Subject: bikebolt2009 has sent a question about: Item not Received for item #220525570715, that ended on 21-Dec-09 21:01:58 GMT - FSA Power Pro 175mm Ano red cranks
Sent Date: 27-Dec-09 18:43:24 GMT

Dear iluvmyfordka,

i am extremly dissapointed in that i have not recieved any info back on the mail i sent you earlier in the week. i brought an item off here on the same day i brought yours and guess what i recieved it 2 days later so where the hell is mine? im deffinatly going to be leaving neu/neg feedback due to (no) communication and wheres my item problems.!!

- bikebolt2009

i wish i hadnt left good feedback before he stuffed me over

yes, i posted late but the weather was too icey here to contemplate goingto the post office,

Item 1 set of FSA power cranks went for 99p

Moron!

:shock: What a twit, complaining about nothing.....maybe you should have kept him/her in the loop regarding the difficulty in posting, but come on...as far as I am concerned posting and packaging includes tape/bubble wrap/ waiting half and hour at the main PO etc....within reason of course, and you seem to have been reasonable.

What does it matter if the packaging is secondhand? As long as it arrived well packaged and free from damage!
Surely he knew the postage cost before he bid?
Yeah maybe you could have kept him informed,but surely you should expect some delay at this time of year.

yeah, i did forget there, xmas and like just got in the way, but hayho, everyone else i posted to that day, has been happy.

That is crazy but at the end of the day they agreed to a contract in principle when they bid, this included P&P charges not matter what the price, don't agree don't bid, simple. Compain to ebay and get the feedback removed, you are legally in the right.

Carl.

mattbrown":3il9a8dp said:
yeah, i did forget there, xmas and like just got in the way, but hayho, everyone else i posted to that day, has been happy.

Sorry fella, not a dig at you. :oops:

He should've expected some delay.

It sounds like it was the initial lack of comms that pissed him off. I guess he felt that being overcharged for shipping rubbed salt in the wound.

However, your listing clearly states shipping is within 5 working days of auction end, so if it was in the post by the 30 December you met your obligation.

Regarding the price you charged, eBay themselves state that 'sellers can charge reasonable P&P fees to cover the costs for mailing, packaging, and handling the items that they sell.'

I would ask eBay to remove the negative feedback and set out why it is clearly unreasonable. Make sure they see the message where he invites you to shove the refund up your arse.

i have asked for the feedback to be changed, but where can i show this to ebay to get it removed?

Back