PedalBrain for iPhone/iPod

SF Klein

Senior Retro Guru
http://en.pedalbrain.com/
Seems a bit pricey but I don't know how much the alternatives cost. A unique piece of kit though. From a bike website I visit:

PedalBrain is a new iPhone / iPod app and hardware that provides a complete training partner. The carbon fiber base houses an ANT+ receiver to pull data from compatible speed, cadence, heart rate and power meters, then displays it on screen.

You can upload workouts before the ride and have the complete timing and information for each part of your training exercise instantly. Then, once you’re done, your workout and route info is automatically uploaded for friends, training partners and coaches to see (if you let them).

The real piece de resistance? You can set up Team Integration and the program will use the iPhone’s GPS and GeoLocation to see where your fellow riders are and show you where your teammates are on the map!

All of the information is uploaded in realtime, too, so your coach or friends can watch online as you ride and see where you are at any given point. Post ride, the info uploads and you can view it on PedalBrain’s website or share it via Facebook. You can also download it in SRM and WKO+ formats for integration into other workout programs. Pedal Brain is a member of the ANT+ alliance and is fully compatible with ANT+ cycling sensors such as SRM, PowerTap, Quarq, MetriGear & Garmin.

Attachments

• pedalbrain-iphone-cycling-app2-495x600.jpg
    pedalbrain-iphone-cycling-app2-495x600.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 469
pedalbrain_iphone_cycling_app2_495x600_202.jpg

I showed this picture to a guy yesterday who works for Apple, he said great now we do a c##k ring for the Iphone that just proves that we'll sell them to any tom DICK or harry :LOL:

Back