Good luck with the Olympics Boris!

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So.... here we go. London gets a little blanketing of snow and the whole transport systems grind to a halt again! You'd think they'd be more prepared and learn from their mistakes from years past? Oh no, that would be too much like common sense!

My normal train home (that takes just 16 minutes from Victoria to my stop) was delayed, as were the ones after it so I decided to get the train to London Bridge. London Bridge however had severe signalling problems so instead of pulling in at Sydenham (my other stop) we pulled in at Norwood Junction instead, joy of joys.

Several trains halted and were going nowhere, cue: mass exodus for the buses. Only to find complete gridlock with the traffic.... balls! Back to station and jammed in on a four-carriage train (in rush hour - now that's a clever idea!) train slowly making its way to London Bridge. 2 and a half hours later I get home!!

So Boris, I do wish you the very best with the travel when the Olympics come to town. Whilst granted you won't have 'adverse weather conditions' but you've got big fcking problems on your lap with an already over stretched network!

Arse!

I can see where boris is going wrong.

My commute home from work is a leasurely amble along Penzance prom along Newlyn green taking in the spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean turn right at Newlyn bridge and up the coombe through the woods turn left up the lane to our Village sit down drink tea.

I think the Olympics should be held here!! :D

al":34npoy5p said:

My commute home from work is a leasurely amble along Penzance prom along Newlyn green taking in the spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean turn right at Newlyn bridge and up the coombe through the woods turn left up the lane to our Village sit down drink tea.

Bastard :p

Home was using twat nav that took through a lovely village near bath ... then up a sodding great big hill .... thank smeg somebody had chucked salt out !!

Easy_Rider":2ys5ia79 said:
al":2ys5ia79 said:

Bastard :p

Yes! and smug. :D

I've been saying this for ages, snow or no snow, London's transport system is competely f*cked as it is, let alone with God knows how many more thousands of people coming for the Olympics!! All it takes is one twat on the m25 and you're stationary for 4 hours...

Back