Sikipedia - Jokes to offend - Dont view if easily offended

My work block that site as 'taste less & offensive' :shock: :LOL: have to wait till i get home.

amongst others:

''...I couldn't help but think, "She's obviously never yawned with dry lips"..''

had me choking on a ginger nut...

legrandefromage":2jr9hep5 said:
amongst others:

''...I couldn't help but think, "She's obviously never yawned with dry lips"..''

had me choking on a ginger nut...

I laughed so hard i think i felt a bit of wee come out!!!

ah! i have been looking at that site and realised t'was you that gave me the link! i was wondering where i found the site! thanks!

p.s. dont show the americans! they wouldnt be best pleased!

One of my favourites :LOL:

SAN FRANCISCO MAN BECOMES FIRST AMERICAN TO GRASP SIGNIFICANCE OF IRONY - Jay Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony. "It was weird," Fullmer said. "I was in London and, like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "Great weather, eh?" and I thought "Wait a minute, no way is it great weather." Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.
Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use irony himself in future. "I'm, like, using it all the time," he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them to shit and I said "Hey, great weather!".

Back