help! 25th dec in london?

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
what to do in london on the 25th dec when everything is closed?
my brother in law was going to viset for chrismass but his flights have been messed up so he is stranded in london for the 25th, hes leaving for paris on the 26th.
does anyone have any sugestions on what to do. ive looked at all the usual options and came up blank.

Go for a swim with the other mad f*ckers in the serpentine?! I'd imagine more places than you realise will be open, certainly pubs and stuff like that, plus there's supposed to be a good chance of a white xmas (!!!!!!) so I'd imagine a lot of people will be out in the parks... I can't see him being short of things to do, it is the nation's capital after all

That's how i met the wife. I thought that places would be open on xmas eve. Evey were closed. unless you like shopping. But we did find the Sherlock Holmes museum open. Dont know about the evening as we went home. So clubs, pubs and restaurants only perhaps.
London is so over rated

i imagin it might be nice with hardly any traffic and no mad shoppers, i hope it snows for him though as hes never seen snow befour and ill tell him to bring his speedos :LOL:

Back