stoopid office parties

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
thers nothing worse than middle aged office puke in the back of my cab...
:evil:

The bean sprouts looked good though.... :p

hope you charge the buggers, in my youth i had the courtesy of chundering out the window, so at least they can just hose the outside :p

In my line of work (paramedic), you get good at spotting the chunderers before they do.

doesn;t work as well for piss/ shit/ blood tho :-(

get some sick bags from the local A+E dept. hand em out to the likely candidates and charge like a wounded bull if they still chunder in your cab :)

Andy

I never understand why people do it? Are their lives that sad and empty? But i do get a cruel pleasure out of watching them behave in such a disgusting way.
The human race is amazing can do such great things and yet can be so disgusting

I got good revenge - his boss paid for the cab, the guy (sitting in his own puke) refused to tell me where he lived so I could get £40 out of his wife, so I drove him back to the restaurant and left him in their care. After all, they let him get drunk and it is illegal to serve someone who is or appears to be drunk...

legrandefromage":15wqgq9u said:
I got good revenge - his boss paid for the cab, the guy (sitting in his own puke) refused to tell me where he lived so I could get £40 out of his wife, so I drove him back to the restaurant and left him in their care. After all, they let him get drunk and it is illegal to serve someone who is or appears to be drunk...

:mrgreen: :xmas-big-grin: cool Hope they had a happy Christmas :LOL:

lewis1641":10jnw6y0 said:
that is ace!

do you get many people doing a runner?

You talkin to me??

Taxi%20Driver%20pic2.png

Back