Strange question ...

Lollipops

Retro Guru
Hi everyone, I know this is gonna be a bit of an odd request, but does anyone know where I can get a picture of the Octopussy's tattoo in the James Bond film?

I've looked online, and can't find one anywhere!! I need it for a fancy dress party on New Year's Eve, so that I can print off a fake tattoo ... if that makes any sense?!?!

Thanks loads in advance for your help,

Lx

Thanks for your high-speed answer Gk!! You're a star!! :cool:

(I'm now feeling silly and wondering why I couldn't find it meself!! Lol!! ;) )

P.s. Actually I've just had a thought, wasn't Octopussy's tattoo of a blue & yellow octopus, not a jet black one? I think it was called something really original like a Blue-ringed octopus? Or have I got that wrong?! :oops:

octopiare chamealic and canchange their skin texture and colour at will ...it mimics its back ground perfectly....so if it was on a chess board it would match the colour scheme...clever buggers you know....the ones in the film were blue ringed ...as for the tat ...couldnt say...

Ha! I knew it was blue and yellow ... or possibly black and orange instead!! Lol!! :oops:

Thanks Gk, you're really putting some effort into this aren't you? You're an angel for helping me out!!

(Now, where can I find an artist to transfer it from this photo to a 2d pic ...?! hmmm.....)

The theme for the party is James Bond, which is dead easy for the blokes, incl my bf ... all they have to do is wear a bow tie and a suit, and seriously easy for any tall slim women out there ... pick a Bond girl and sorted!!

Things get a little more difficult when I'm short & dumpy ... no Bond girl was EVER short & dumpy!! Lol!!

So I figured I'd challenge the stereotype of a sexy Bond girl ... after all I've got enough curves to fulfill every Bond girl role ... all of them at the same time ... incl Miss Moneypenny!! (Who, with her twin set & pearls, is my back-up idea for my disguise!! :? )

Which do you reckon then, Miss Moneypenny or Octopussy? Lol!! :LOL:

P.s. My Ma did suggest M as played by Judy Dench, but she's at least twice my age so I'm not going there!! :LOL:

miss money penny was a cutie...but q(j.dench) has that im in charge appeal....go for that....if not then that russian md woman in the spy who loved me with the knife in the shoe thingy...

gibbleking":w7ag3je4 said:
miss money penny was a cutie...but q(j.dench) has that im in charge appeal....go for that....if not then that russian md woman in the spy who loved me with the knife in the shoe thingy...

Marla Streb?

Back