Als hate mail box!

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
i'm off to Venice on saturday to eat far too much Ice cream.

see you all in a week or so.

Al. :D

my mates mum went on a bargain 1 day shopping break in venice.

turns out it was a bank holiday

I went to some Catholic countries for long weekends. And then found that every where closed on a Sunday.Unless Church. So wont do that again.

Always wanted to go to Venice. Enjoy al. Don't forget to take a camera :D

Venice stinks and is often under water...

have a good time at where you are really going:

blackpool21106_wideweb__470x325,0.jpg

:LOL:

I can trust you lot to stick the boot in!

This is our sixth time to Venice, and our second in December. The atmosphere is fantastic, and very few tourists.

Trust me, you all need to see dawn break over a misty Venitian and amble along a deserted backwater to a local cafe for breakfast,Bliss!!

Then again a sausage sarny a brew and page 3 of the Sun on a rainy morning in Blackburn is what most of you deserve! ;)

Venice is great in winter! I have a house about an hour away (was my Nonna's). In summer it is smelly and full of Americans from the near by airbase. There is some great riding around that area.

s_zigmond":1qypuc43 said:
Venice is great in winter! I have a house about an hour away (was my Nonna's). In summer it is smelly and full of Americans from the near by airbase. There is some great riding around that area.

You lucky lad!

I've not done any riding in Italy, although i really want to go back to the Riva del Garda bike festival with a bike and do a bit of a tour. :D

Venice was alright but I love Garda, I would love to ride there too.

'you all need to see dawn break over a misty Venician.'

When i was single i would have loved to ;) :LOL:

Back