legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
So cc-c-c-cold!

Its gone from 14 - 15 degrees and me working outside in my t-shirt to about 3c and bloody cold north easterly wind!

Brrrr....

feetabix":1wmgy5zs said:
snow this week according to my t"internet weather dooofer!!

That means anything can happen :LOL:

Stopped listening to weather reports tbh but yes it's gone cold and we have no heating except a wood burner in the lounge :(

Stopped listening to weather reports tbh but yes it's gone cold and we have no heating except a wood burner in the lounge

is that through choice??.........i would love one,a real fire is the best tv in the world.....

feetabix":15ffwqty said:
is that through choice??.........i would love one,a real fire is the best tv in the world.....

Not really, would love gas central heating, but no gas in the village, oil boilers cost the earth and lpg gas is expensive.

the wood burner is nice for a while, but when it's a necessity its a ball ache.... going out finding wood, cutting it, chopping it, stacking it, drying it, bringing it in everyday, finding sticks, saving newspaper etc etc

If it were a "top up" to a nice CH system then i'll be lovely i'm sure :D

My parents are visiting from S Devon. Anyone would think they are waking up to polar bears hunting on the sea ice to listen to my mum.

There is a bit of an edge to the air though and LGF is right, there has been a sudden drop in temperature, I think it triggers bad allergy symptoms in me! Hayfever in December!

feetabix":3ihhs9pr said:
yeah,but all that chopping.....bet youve got the physique of terry scott as tarzan!!!

I'd like to think so....

lumberjack.jpg

but in reality it's probably more....

quiz_monty_python.jpg

Back