• they aren't that bad just slow as usual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
or are they stealing my stuff or just F**King usless here goes done a big weekend shop online from a couple of places and they sent emails saying it was posted on

CRCx2 parcels posted monday at 9.11am

melincycles x1 sent signed for first class monday 10am

ebay seller sent email saying posted on saterday with the sighned for tracking number.

today is saturday and still nothing are they stealing or just sh*T whats your views on all this i mean how hard is it to do deliverys other couriers manage to do it flawlesly everythime

phone your collection center and ask if they have anything for your address, quite often they dont put a card through your door saying they cant deliver cos you were out...

hoegaardenadds1":38q3yjmw said:
phone your collection center and ask if they have anything for your address, quite often they dont put a card through your door saying they cant deliver cos you were out...

i did that yesterday evening they checked nothing and he said he has no idea when it will be here :roll: :roll: :roll: bastards :x :x :x

patience is a virtue :D

Thanks the state opening of parliament all roads were closed round work so DHL didn't deliver my wheels and took them back to sender :twisted: so have to resend and wait till next week :cry:

i had a busy weekend last weekend buying bits online and today i receaved the last of it so hang in there they will come :D

defo choice A

i bought a new pair of winter boots the other week, they were sent 1st class special delivery. after not showing up for a week i emailed the shop i got them from turns out they were apparently delivered on the 10th @ about 9am (i was up from 8am and i didnt hear a knock at the door) no card nothing.

so they are now on there way back to where i bought them from, luckily the shop isnt that far away and they will let me know when they get the package back so i can go and pick them up.

i really do hope that when the new year arrives that royal mail & the workers union cant figure out a solution and go out of business they are taking the piss big time.

rant over.

Back