legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
this week: Sky plus boxes.

A simple reset or a new HDD and they are off! I'm gonna get a few together so if anybody wants one for the cost of postage (no warranty implied or given!) I'll see how many I can get together to pass in a bit of the karma I've been receiving today.

Attachments

• sky plus boxes.jpg
    sky plus boxes.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,063
Nice find mate. Seems like you've been having some good luck with the tip finds at the moment. Was it you that found a Saracen recently?

Could I be considered for one of these please. What are the dimensions of the box? Thinking about modding one into an HTPC.

Yeah I know they work, I don't have sky though so I'd be looking to mod it. If you'd rather it was used for it's intended purpose that's cool. Maybe if you come accross one that's knackered, I could have that. :D

Hunter S. Thompson fan I see. I'm just reading Kingdom of Fear at the moment.

It's mad what some people throw away. If you have any you want to get shut of I could use one too. You could post a non-bike calssified wants for something in return.

memyselfandi":1ayr1w1b said:
Hunter S. Thompson fan I see. I'm just reading Kingdom of Fear at the moment.

Its funny I only started reading Hunter S Thomson recently after looking up that quote and finding that most of the quotes that I liked online are by him ;)

They must have binned them after watching sky programmes.
But a anther nice find

Back