TULSTAR ?

Sidewinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Has anyone had any of their stuff from his amazing £10 sale yet ? I havn't and he hasn't replied to my pm's anyone else in the same boat?

taken directly from his amazing £10 sale thread

"I will not be able to post any pictures until I go back home on the 21st November. Everything is in excellent condition and I'll refund your money if you're not happy with it Smile

First to pay will secure, and as I mentioned above, I'll post the items out around the 21st November. Thanks Smile"

wheter he will hold true to his word after what happened is anyones guess.
just have to wait and see i guess.

but he has had some positive feedback from things hes sold in the past to some longtime well respected members of retrobike.

I'm still waiting for my things. Ordered 30 GBPs worth. I'm in Norway however and the post here can be notoriously slow. So, I don't want to jump to any conclusions.
Received a pm from Paul on the 22nd that he would send my things on the 23rd. Have been told that it can take up to 10 days to Norway, which is where we are now.

Meant Mark, not Paul. I guess things are fine, seeing that not more people have replied to this thread. Must be the post in Norway blaming christmas for their bad service.

Ive spoken to Mark this week ,and in view of the delay and non arrival of parts he is arranging a refund,and I have to say he was very pleasant and apologetic about it.

Back