BMW drivers!

quite scary that people that can't drive and would traditionally been scared into a small insignificant car perhaps, now seem to (allegedly) operate huge powerful tanks. Thank god there wasn't anyone in the other ones.

frightening.

Statistically more likely to be a fella though i'm afraid mate so i've heard.

Saw an NCAP test of an XC90 hitting a Golf. Shocking. You wouldn't want to be in an older car and get hit by it. Quite scary.

Wu-Tangled":2kw54xdz said:
Statistically more likely to be a fella though i'm afraid mate so i've heard.

That's what all the women drivers say :LOL: :LOL:

Not so lucky for the BMW driver, as she was spotted the next day by an employee of a nearby fitness gym who happened to be the owner of the other smashed car. The BMW driver has now been charged with failing to remain at the scene of an accident.

"Bird". You win, makster. :LOL:

they do serious damage. i saw a programe about 4x4's. because of their height and 4 wheel drive they have a tendency to climb up cars they hit, as demonstrated quite necely here.

a head on is bad enough. a head on that results in a sump resting on your fore head is a totally different game

lewis1641":21hjek5s said:
they do serious damage. i saw a programe about 4x4's. because of their height and 4 wheel drive they have a tendency to climb up cars they hit, as demonstrated quite necely here.

a head on is bad enough. a head on that results in a sump resting on your fore head is a totally different game
It's like nukes, though - they have theirs and we have ours - for many who seem to want big Chelsea tractors it's that sort of mentality - they'll be OK if they crash into something, and they seem to be drawn to the big and up-high thing.

spot on. as long as "they" are alright.

i hate the bleedin things.

we have a fair few gypsies in out rown so you regularly see range rover sports and mitsubishi trucks being driven like paris dakar racers, more often than not by 16 year olds

Neil":226ab8hl said:
for many who seem to want big Chelsea tractors it's that sort of mentality - they'll be OK if they crash into something, and they seem to be drawn to the big and up-high thing.

there's always a bigger fish.

;)

Attachments

• challenger2_2.jpg
    challenger2_2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,291
its why i dont drive small 'classic' cars any more

I dont want to die when 3 tons of Discovery 3 or Renualt Espace come bearing down on me

The one consoling things is that they do tend to roll over more, and the absence of crumple zones mean that passenger injuries are actually pretty bad.

Not comforting in the thing comes in through your window though....

One of them scraped down the side of my car and bike (on a rack) in a customs queue at Portsmouth ferry terminal. The driver couldn't see that there was anything wrong and saw no reason to stop until I started banging on the side of the damn thing.

Dickless Berk.

Back