lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
i know how to quote someone in a post, thats easy but i often see people make a post with quotes from various people in so they can address lots of different comments in one. how is it done?

lewis1641":36e9w49v said:
i know how to quote someone in a post, thats easy but i often see people make a post with quotes from various people in so they can address lots of different comments in one. how is it done?

copy paste then use html to add quotes

legrandefromage":36e9w49v said:
LGF is a tit.

legrandefromage":netiw0kb said:
lewis1641":netiw0kb said:

copy paste then use html to add quotes

legrandefromage":netiw0kb said:
LGF is a tit.

so,

lewis1641":netiw0kb said:
what on earth is html?

Nothing to see here...........move along nicely.......good morning Madam, have a pleasant day! *raises hat* :p

{quote="Lysander"]{quote="Lysander inevitably"]{quote="legrandefromage"] LGF is a tit.{/quote]{/quote]{/quote]

That's how it looks, but with [square brackets] for the quote[/quote]

and as ye can see, it's easy to make an arse-up of it! :oops:

Lysander":fvk1smp8 said:
{quote="Lysander"]{quote="Lysander inevitably"]{quote="legrandefromage"] LGF is a tit.{/quote]{/quote]{/quote]

That's how it looks, but with [square brackets] for the quote
[/quote]

legrandefromage":fvk1smp8 said:
Lysander smells of rubber

Yes, I'm very much afraid I do........
*goes and stands in corner wearing pointy hat with a big D on it*

legrandefromage":2kajhv03 said:
LGF is a tit.

Shoorly that's a bit harsh :shock:

(C16 coming along fine BTW - just to decide on cranks to replace the fugly ones it came with :LOL: - although they seem very light :? Maybe they'll look better on a different frame)

Mr Panda":24lq84iw said:
legrandefromage":24lq84iw said:
LGF is a tit.

Shoorly that's a bit harsh :shock:

(C16 coming along fine BTW - just to decide on cranks to replace the fugly ones it came with :LOL: - although they seem very light :? Maybe they'll look better on a different frame)

legrandefromage":24lq84iw said:
LGF not responsible for anything on a £99 Orange - cranks sell well on fleabay :D

Back