vans vans vans!

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
need a van - its gotta have slidey side doors, not too big and suitable for the missus to drive to and from work with about 30,000 miles a year.

Budget is about £1500

Van and not a car because of getting stuff in and out and bad backs etc...

How quickly do you need something? I have a t4 transporter. Will have full mot or no mot, depending on what you want, short tax, just had cam belt, head gasket and 8 valves! Its tatty but solid and i love it but i have a golf gti itch to scratch. Any good? I'm not 100 percent about selling just yet but i0should know what i'm doing next week. Its lowered too and for a little extra i can throw in a set of merc alloys with good tyres. Any good?

I'll post some pics when i get to work. I had 1500 in mind to be honest. I just need to decide what i'm going to do with it. I can't afford to run 2 cars and i'm really hankering for a mk 2 golf again but i love the van and its perfect for my needs! I'll not mess you around but i will let you know next week

24wrkup.jpg

1199zdd.jpg

pictures are about a year old. but it looks pretty much like this although it has spent months off the road this year due to bent valves that i have not been able to afford to replace. the wheels pictured wont be included. i have standard steels or mercedes aanka 16's. cheers,dave

legrandefromage":2ze5lbbl said:
good van but the Mrs is in a strop and changed her mind

:roll:

My mrs refused to drive a van (I have to have a car due to my company allowance stipulations) so we ended up with another 4x4 Pickup. Can carry nearly as much but a bit more socially acceptable.

Carl.

socially acceptable eh!

the first time my mrs drove a van of mine ( beautiful black vito, lowered, tints and 18" genuine porsche alloys) she mis judged/didnt even try to judge the length of the van and took out a brick wall with my beautiful paint and alloys.

that was a month before our wedding. if it hadnt have already been paid for my life would now be very different...

Latest posts

Back