Holiday Ideas

Marvel

Old School Hero
I'm looking for some holiday ideas that will satisfy the whole family. My wife and daughter want a 'hot holiday' by the beach whereas my son and I want an activity holiday. Last summer we went to Mayrhofen and hiked ,cycled, rafted etc. mostly in the rain. We ski in the winter and my son and I mountain bike most weekends. This summer I'm looking for something in the sun by the beach with good cycling hiking sightseeing without spending a fortune. Any ideas?

stay at home ,send her off to brighton/centere parks you go to wales/
scotland.....sorted :D

I did a 2 day race in Mayrhofen last September. I was expecting rain and more rain, but it was super-hot (22+ degrees). What a beautiful place.

Have a look at Andorra, or that corner by France / Spain for easy access to mountains & sea

If you can stand the whole package holiday thing too my bike to Zante (Greek island) the other year. The roads were empty and well surfaced, the weather was great, nice beach, beer etc. Looked like some top mtbing too.

Oh, and it was cheap as chips :D

Corsica

Fly to Nice on cheapo airline and catch ferry over. It's got everything - beaches, mountains the lot, plus it's not too touristy and quite compact. French is main language there if you're wondering.

I'd go back again and again. Just waiting for kids to grow up a little before we go again.

corsica1.jpg

scan122.jpg

index.jpg

Latest posts

Back